Agile World with our hosts Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith interviewing Evelyn Lekhtman about dealing with negative working environments and then finding exceptional ones and how people really can impact positively if they choose to. While interviewing Evelyn Lekhtman it becomes clear that she has overcome impostor syndrome with bottom to top transformation and facilitated teams to get the recognition they so richly deserve.
Evelyn is known in industry as an agile coach, transformational leader, delivery SME, facilitator, speaker and practitioner with a trusted pair of hands, an exceptionally positive mindset, an infectious enthusiastic attitude and a great passion for agility. She has 22 years of Industry experience across large scale financial institutions including investment banks, public sector, aviation, energy including utilities, small and mid-size software houses and consultancies.
- Website https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
- Sabrina C E Bruce https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabrinabruce/
- Karl A L Smith https://www.linkedin.com/in/karlsmith2/
Agile World has been born out of a new movement in Agile. It is focused towards people being part of a global community. It is about Agile in all its different flavours being a benefit to humanity in every area of life.