Chris Stone interview with 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝, Enterprise Agile Coach / Agile Transformation Lead / Scrum Master possessing over 9 years experience within the IT industry.
𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧 & 𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮, in my opinion should be critical to why we do things and how we choose to do them. In terms of metrics I subscribe to, you’ll hear me talk less often about ‘velocity’ and ‘lead times’, and more about ‘Days since last user engagement’. This to me is a more powerful metric, keeps us anchored to our vision and the problems we’re trying to solve, and ensure we’re frequently checking that we’re on the right course.
I firmly believe in fostering an environment of autonomy for the teams and people I work. 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩. If a team, or organisation are no longer reliant upon my input or support, I’ve been a success in my role.
- Website https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
- Sabrina C E Bruce https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabrinabruce/
- Karl A L Smith https://www.linkedin.com/in/karlsmith2/
Agile World has been born out of a new movement in Agile. It is focused towards people being part of a global community. It is about Agile in all its different flavours being a benefit to humanity in every area of life.