Agile World Wellness Talk Show expands our community into being better humans through health and wellness. As the world opens and seasons change, we need to prioritize our health and wellness to become better caretakers of our families, our communities and all the people in our care.
Agile World Wellness extends the fun and excitement built by the original Agile World into the 8 dimensions of wellness. Each episode focuses on one or more aspects of the wellness wheel to help us all improve our lives. People from all over the world will join us for laughs, learning and maybe even a few simple tips and tricks to help you and those around you.
Who thought wellness could be so much fun?
- Emotional Wellness is an ability to understand, to accept and to cope with our own feelings. Emotions are naturally occurring, and we can respond to them in positive or negative ways. Responding positively allows us to have better relationships with others, handle life’s challenges more effectively, and be more confident.
- Environmental Wellness is a state of respecting our surroundings. Our environment includes what’s inside our home, car and office as well as what’s immediately outside and the places we travel on a regular basis. Being mindful and respectful of the area around us helps to create an environment that relieves stress, brings happiness and may help us form better relationships and become more successful.
- Financial Wellness is living within our means and building a safety net. Money can’t buy you love but managing your finances properly can relieve stress and allow to live the life you deserve. Finances can be a major stressor so minimizing worry can have a positive impact on our lives and provide the freedom to pursue what’s most important to us.
- Intellectual Wellness is keeping an open mind and encourages us to embrace creative, explore new ideas and continuously learn. We can embrace a Fixed Mindset where we believe and accept our own skills and knowledge are predetermined. If we embrace a Growth Mindset, we can expand our skills, learn new things and achieve what we may not have dreamed possible before.
- Occupational Wellness means having a sense of purpose and joyful productivity. We must understand our skills, our passions and where they intersect. We may achieve this in many ways as it may come through our careers, our companies or our volunteer work.
- Physical Wellness consists of physical activity, sleeping well and proper nutrition. Fortifying our physical self helps us think more clearly, engage with our own emotions and helps prevent disease and injuries. It’s important to make informed decisions about physical activities, what we eat, the amount and types of exercise and proper sleeping habits.
- Social Wellness describes the relationships and interactions we have with those around us. It may be our families, friends, coworkers, teams, neighbors, customers or others we see on a regular basis. Building healthy, nurturing and supportive relationships helps us build connections with others, provides support when we may need it and fulfillment in helping others.
- Spiritual Wellness involves connecting with something greater than ourselves. It may be a higher power, a set of values, morals, principles and beliefs bringing us purpose and helping guide us on how we improve our lives and the lives of those around us.
Agile World Broadcast Media
- Agile World Website
- Agile World Facebook
- Agile World LinkedIn
- Agile World Instagram
- Agile World Twitter
- Agile World Pinterest
- Agile World Tumblr
- Agile World Medium
- Agile World Amazon Music
- Agile World Audible
- Agile World Spotify
- Agile World Apple Podcasts
- Agile World Google Podcasts
- Agile World Pocket Casts
- Agile World Anchor
- Agile World Breaker
- Agile World Radio Public
- Agile World Stitcher
- Agile World Castbox
Agile World © 2021 Broadcast Media, Hollywood, California