Agile World with our hosts Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith interviewing Anthony Coppedge about how he adopted Agile as if was made for how he was already thinking and how that excites him in his ways of working and in working with colleagues.
Anthony coaches Sales & Marketing leaders and their teams on how to manage the tension between planned and unplanned work so they can deliver greater value for their organizations.
The teams I’ve worked with begin to get unstuck from their previous experience in weeks, not months. This short-term successes motivate teams, to continuously improve for better long-term outcomes.
- Website https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j