Agile World History
Agile World Broadcast Media, Hollywood, California was set up to make the Agile World Talk Show. Agile World was the daily Festival News service for The Agile20Reflect Festival and has since continued to create shows about Agile Practitioners. Agile World as created by Karl Smith (CTO and Trustee of the Agile20Reflect Festival) based upon an homage to Wayne’s World and the Edinburgh Comedy Festival daily round up. It was brought to Sabrina C E Bruce (CMO and Trustee of the the Agile20Reflect Festival) as a way to garner engagement during the festival.
Immediately Sabrina added to the format and brought enthusiasm and her knowledge to bear. Together in February 2021 from 28 days they made 25 episodes, evolving the format as they went by experimentation. Working together within the Agile20Reflect Festival the founders have focused on the fun side of Agile, the humor is clear in their engagement with each other and their guests. They will continue with the same drive towards “by the community for the community”.
As part of the differentiation between the distribution platform and the content providers the English Show content providers set up Agile World News Limited in March 2021. This free’s up other content providers to offer their content to Agile World Broadcasting.
Agile World is committed to listening and communicating within the agile world community so offers open programming to anyone who wants to come and talk about their agile experiences. Agile Teachers, Agile Architects, Agile Government, Agile Treasury, Agile FMCG, Agile Healthcare any kind of agile practice or experience is welcome. If you have Agile Stories you want to share send your stories here https://agile-world.news/send-your-stories/
Agile World is now on 14 digital platforms and continues to strengthen its format.
- Website https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
Agile World (English Language) Co Hosts
- Sabrina C E Bruce https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabrinabruce/
- Karl Smith https://www.linkedin.com/in/karlsmith2/
Agile World © 2021 Broadcast Media, Hollywood, California
Agile World is focused on serving the entire world
Agile World S2 E7 Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith talk with Dhanusha Gokhool and Harold Campbell from Agile Mauritius
Agile World with our hosts Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith talk with Dhanusha Gokhool and Harold Campbell about their Agile journeys and about their new meetup in Mauritius, Agile Mauritius https://www.meetup.com/agile-mauritius/
Agile World S2 E6 Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith talk with Anurag Shrivastava about Agile and Access Agile Festival
Agile World with our hosts Sabrina C E Bruce and Karl Smith talk with Anurag Shrivastava about his Agile journey and the Access Agile Festival